To participate in our Challenges you have to BE A FOLLOWER of Scrapping4funChallenges.

Layout Challenges - 1st of every Month

Layout Challenges - 1st of every Month
Layout Challenge 3 - Christmas

Friday, 28 April 2017

Winner and Featured Creations #88

Hello everyone,

Thank you to each and everyone that entered Challenge #88.
It was a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.

The Winner of Challenge #8 is Billy A




Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr 10

Random.org
True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 14

Result:
10
Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Nr 10 Billy A


Billy you are the Winner of Challenge #88, 
thank you for playing along.
To claim your prize please send me your email address to
SUBJECT - Challenge #88 Winner

If I haven't heard from you by the 4th of May 2017 I will be doing a redraw.

Featured


The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenge. 
Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for 
Challenge #91 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the 
SUBJECT GD Challenge #91.
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Challenge #91 due date for GD - 24th of May 2017

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #88
Congratulations Ladies, thank you for playing along.

Nr12 Wilma


Nr5 Tina Z


Nr7 Majda


Happy Crafting


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for picking my card as a winner. Thank so much..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel I emailed you Friday.. Not sure if you got it. I will resend one I sent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Please know that your comment is valued to us.
Hope you enjoyed your stay.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...